Our firm offers the client more specific and expert legal services in the areas of corporate law, investment, banking, insurance, property, employment, conveyancing and drafting, litigation, alternative dispute resolution, real estate among others with results being the focus and target.
We have carried out various corporate due diligence requests on behalf of our clients, drafted commercial agreements including power purchase agreements and rendered legal advice on them. We have also advised on public private partnerships in various matters as well as drafted instruments for joint ventures, acquisitions and mergers.
We are acknowledge experts in litigation and dispute resolution in commercial, corporate, constitutional and administrative law and have conducted cases with remarkable success in a wide range of legal fields such as commercial law, insurance, mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, construction, real estate, constitutional and administrative law.
Our lawyers have considerable experience in all the areas of law outlined having assisted reputable corporate bodies the Electoral Commission of Enlang, Springfield Exploration and Production Limited, Barclays Bank, Devtraco Plus Limited, Metropolitan Life Insurance Company Atlantic Trust Holdings Limited, Coronation Development Trust, Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice, National Commission on Civic Education and among others.
With us, the client is assured of teamwork as well as:
* Thorough analysis of the causes and matters the reason for which you consult us,
* Excellent legal advice on the causes and matters in respect of which our advice has been solicited,
* Objective advice on your legal problems taking into account your position, interests and risks,
* Expert services in litigation and alternative dispute resolution to bring the matter to closure, and
* Advice on the changes in the state of the law in cases where the client is on retainer.
At BBL Associates, we offer our clients more specific and expert legal services in the areas of corporate law, investment, banking, insurance, property, employment, conveyancing and drafting, litigation, alternative dispute resolution, trusts, estates, chieftaincy, etc with results being the focus and targe